The Realistic Pencil Portrait Home Study Course Review
There are so many products out there that claim to teach you the art of drawing a realistic portrait. A large percentage of these products are seriously terrible. For beginners to draw realistic pencil portrait is a task that seems impossible to overcome. Don’t limit yourself to the fact that only gifted people can draw, don’t let your friends get to you with the “GIVE UP” claim because your drawing skills is terrible. Remember, Rome was not built in a day, practice truly makes perfect. It is popularly said that if you can draw the human form, then you can draw just about anything. It can be frustrating trying to capture the likeness of a human face realistically if you are not guided step by step, this study guide helps a lot.
Try asking yourself these questions:
- Have you had your eyes on some wonderful pencil portrait and pondering if at all you could draw something like that?
- How long have you been struggling to learn how to draw pencil portrait like a pro, but you are not making professional progress as you continue practicing?
- Are you feeling baffled for the fact you are not fulfilling your artistic potential?
- Have you had thoughts, that the only way to achieve professionalism in drawing is if you have a natural artistic talent?
- Have you continuously been searching for the perfect drawing technique to make your drawing look real, but all you get is so many descriptions that did not meet your desired need?
Look no further, this book is right for you. Regardless of your current skills, talent and techniques, you can learn the art of drawing realistic pencil portrait.
A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE BOOK
The author compiled all he knows about the real expert level of pencil portrait drawing into one comprehensive package. In the Realistic Pencil Portrait Drawing Mastery Home Study Course, you get to see the step-by-step guide and useful descriptions on how to draw facial features that is outstanding. In a short period of time you get to achieve mastery with this product.
The lessons can be broken down into 5 realistic facial features drawing
- Learn how to draw a realistic eye like a pro: To draw a realistic eye, it is imperative to pay close observation, and also important that the drawing is accurate as well as conveying the mood of the subject. Totaling 55 pages, 127 illustrations and images of the book, you would get the idea on how to draw a realistic eye with clearly explained step-by-step descriptions.
- Learn how to draw a realistic nose: This area is one of the noticeable features in the pencil drawing portrait. It is difficult to hide any mistake made here as it is in a central location. Discovering the secret of drawing little details can make the nose drawing look extremely realistic if done properly. Totaling 49 pages, 163 illustrations, close-ups and images of the book, you get to understand how to draw a realistic nose like a pro with clearly explained step-by-step descriptions.
- Learn how to draw a realistic teeth and mouth like a pro: Knowing how to draw a realistic mouth adds so much expressive impact to your subject. The mouth is an expressive part of the face and is not simply an afterthought. You need to understand the direction of the lips flow. This knowledge will help to achieving realistic effect of the mouth drawing. There is no need to over draw the teeth (which is difficult to prevent most especially while drawing the darker region around the teeth). A total of 24 pages, 61 illustrations, close-ups, and images of the book will explain how exactly to draw realistic teeth and mouth with clearly explained step-by-step descriptions.
- Learn how to draw a realistic ear: Although a type of ear varies from one person to another most have the same common shape. Ears can generally be drawn with varying level of complexity. You need to keep in mind the most important ear parts to help to create a realistic ear. A total of 35 pages, 126 illustrations, close-ups and images of the book will explain how exactly one can draw a realistic ear like a pro with clearly stated step-by-step descriptions.
- Learn how to draw a realistic hair like a pro: Don’t be like those who complain that they dislike drawing hair. It is easy to get a realistic hair drawn. Totaling 45 pages, 128 illustrations, close-ups, and images of the book, you would get the idea on the art of drawing a realistic hair with the clearly drafted out descriptions contained in it.
All these are the sum of all features required to make a perfect realistic pencil portrait. The problem is too many people are not focusing on certain important techniques needed to draw realistic pencil portrait, but are too busy struggling to learn EVERYTHING. Don’t be like them, with the secrets in the Realistic Pencil Portrait Home Study Course you are on your way to a real master level in no time.
This home study course has been tested and seen to produce awesome results just following the descriptions in it by people who have so many testimonies stated on the book’s website.
ADDITIONAL EXCLUSIVE BONUSES FROM GETTING THIS COURSE
- 5 Lesson process maps: Looking into these process maps is necessary to have a clear picture of what and how you intend drawing in 5 of the lessons before even starting to learn from the home course. Each process map is instituted for each lesson so that you can digest the ideas and steps easily and quickly.
- 100 High resolution reference pictures: Because of the fact that practice makes perfect, 100 high resolution reference pictures that helps to practice along with the home study course is craftily selected by the author. You don’t have to spend time searching for reference pictures to practice with, the author got you covered.
- A 12- Week pencil portrait mastery exercises: A 12-week pencil portrait mastery exercise is designed to help you get something tangible out of the home-study course. You get to find even more information than those contained in the home-study course in this exercises. And the lovely thing is, you don’t even need to spend hours every day on the exercises, because 15-30 minutes is enough a day to complete it.
- Life-time updates for realistic pencil portrait mastery: You get 100% free update for life when you purchase this product. Updates are sent via email with download instructions for free! The author would do this so you can keep learning from Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery Home Study Course even many years from now.
Realistic pencil portrait home study course is recommended for anyone who desires to get better or want to become a good artist. You will definitely get the true value for your money. Most especially, the success of this course depends upon how much time you put into attaining a master level in portrait drawing. Don’t forget, practice truly makes perfect. I assure you the Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery course is the deal. Enjoy as you study.
Alternatives to Pencil Portrait Mastery Home Study Course
|Pencil Drawing Made Easy|
created by Nolan Clark
|The Secrets To Drawing Video Course|
The course is designed by Mr. Matt who is a teacher, an artist, and an illustrator. His vast and proven experience allowed him to develop this course.
|The Colored Pencil Course|
This course has been provided to give you nothing but the best knowledge about colored pencil to take your artwork to another level. Purchase this course designed for you and be the best among the best.
|How To Draw Animals Step By Step|
How To Draw Animals will lead you or your child on a journey towards artistic future. The drawings can be learned in only 6 to 8 steps.
|How To Draw Pencil Portraits|
created by Christopher Sia